Information We Collect About You
We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and email address and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the UnitedStates and other countries around the world.
Information you provide
We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner including through surveys conducted on our website. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address,and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information.
Information about others
We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us. If you use our website to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) information that may interest them or messages (such as invitations) through our system, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient.
When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website.
How we use the information we collect
In general, we may use information that we collect about you to:
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others
- Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you
- Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites
- Enforce our terms and conditions
- Manage our business
- Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection
We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases made on our website, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
If your personal information is submitted through our website when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for the purpose of considering your application and other employment purposes.
With whom we share your information
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our web site or while using our services. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Authorized service providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform services on our behalf. These services may include processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service, marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis or supporting our website functionality. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Business partners: When you make purchases offered through our website or our services, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products and services. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant's offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant.
No Rights of Third Parties
How to Contact Us